Tuesday, April 30, 2013

OW! That hurt my heart!

Time again to catch up w/ the Mason kids.  My kids are aged 11, 8 and 4.  My 4 year old Dash, is quite a little pistol.
A few months back, I was sitting in the living room and heard these words, coming from my daughter: "Ow, that hurt my heart!"  I started laughing, because those words coming from a 10 year old, just don't fit.  Then I remembered Dash, the Diabolical, so I thought I should investigate.   In the hallway, I found my daughter, doubled over clutching her chestDash, the Diabolical had struck again.  He jumped up and kicked Abbey dead in her chest.  No, I didn't go after Dash, to whoop his behind.  I was more concerned with watching Abbey and making sure her heart didn't stop.  It probably did hurt her heart.  Her heart probably skipped a beat.  If she would have been on a heart monitor at that moment, she might've flatlined for a second.  Everyone has seen the electric paddles doctors or EMS people use to revive a patient.  I imagine his tiny foot contacting her heart, most likely jolted it, somewhat similar to the way those paddles work.  Needless to say, she was just fine.  

No comments: