Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Peace held no more...

That's right, I've held my peace long enough. Its time to drop some dimes. Its hard to know where to start. First off, the recession is on because of the REPUBLICANS. How is it, that Obama's been the President for jut a little more than year, but all the layoffs & the state of the economy is his fault? Y'all need to get real. Yes, I will agree that the Democrats played a part in this too, because they agreed on the war 8 or (is it) 9 years ago. We all know that EVERYONE was duped. I'm an Obama supporter, but he is making a mistake sending troops to Afghanistan. Yes, that's most likely where Osama Bin Laden is, but at this point in the game, we don't need to send troops out. We should be doing what we can to help Iraq recover, & then withdrawing our troops. The money that we're spending, sending troops to Afghanistan could go towards something else. This is not a war like WWII where we know & can see our enemy. The money that we're spending over there, could go towards making America safe. Our enemies are here, living amongst us. 

Next, the douche bags at Chrysler are reneging on our deal, but if Obama wouldn't have approved the bailout, we would have just had more layoffs sooner. Don't worry, all those higher ups at Chrysler, AIG etc. are gonna get theirs. Maybe not today & maybe not tomorrow, but trust & believe, they are gonna reap the world wind.

Alright, time for the Bible thumping, racist, Republican super conservatives. All of u can kiss my ass & go straight to hell. Let their lily white daughters be raped by a black man, they'd carry her to have an abortion so fast, it would make their own heads spin. You don't believe in abortion but you do believe in the death penalty. Get the f**k outta here. If you're not rich, you should not be a Republican. I don't understand how conservative, so called Christians, can justify all of their political beliefs & still call themselves Christians. Their beliefs, are the exact opposite of what Jesus teaches in the Bible. You freakin' hypocrite make me sick to my stomach. I actually have an over all bad feeling when I think about you. I also don't appreciate you giving Christians a bad name, because of you, souls will be lost.

NEXT!!! To everyone that's against passing the health care bill into law, you are some selfish, greedy, hateful, low down dirty dogs & you'll get yours just like Chrysler & AIG will get theirs. I just wish I could be there to see it. You make my booty itch. There's no reason for one of the most prosperous countries in the world to be behind Cuba in health care. Yes, if u didn't know, Cuba, a 3rd world country has better health care than America. Even a deranged dictator like Fidel Castro isn't as crooked as our own politicians, pharmaceutical & insurance companies. If you're not rich, you shouldn't be against health care for all. All it would take is for you to get sick & have your insurance drop yo ass like hot potato. You'd be sick, & possibly lose your home. You would then regret the decision to be against health care for all. To all the idiots, claiming that their against health care because it would make taxes higher, are u insane. My family spends 400 & sum odd dollars on insurance alone every month. That's not including the price of prescriptions. Every month, we don't know if somethings gonna happen where our insurance is gonna drop us or not. If there was health care for all, our taxes would go up but you would no longer live in fear of getting sick & being dropped. I would be happy, no, delighted to pay 400 & sum odd dollars more in taxes every month for my peace of mind & possibly no co pays for prescriptions or doctors visits. Also, if you don't have to pay what you're currently pay in insurance, & that money instead went to the government for the exact same thing, how would u be getting hosed?  It comes out the same & you'd be getting more for your money. Time for the Douchebag of the year award. This year it goes to: (drum roll please) Joe Lieberman. Oh how I'd like to do bad things to this traitorous douche bag. Maybe its because I'm so loyal, to my own detriment at times, that I want to punish him to death by a thousand cuts. Ok, thats all of my rant for now. I'll be back later w/ more cause the Genie is out of this bottle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL... I LOVE IT! Preach on Sister, preach on!
teri.. I think you are in my mafia on fb :)